“Progress in Nutrition” publishes reviews, original scientific articles and letters to the Editor. The contributions should not have been published or submitted to other journals. The Journal publishes only in English.
The publication of the afore mentioned documents is not remunerated.
The manuscripts should be submitted using the journal’s website: www.progressinnutrition.it
Please note that the Journal has change its policy and the publisher decided to introduce an article processing fee (250 euro). The fee is due for all the articles submitted. Please, if you don’t want to pay the fee, don’t submit the article, and if you have already submitted it, please, you should withdraw it. The new police doesn’t provide any waves or discount.
For submitting manuscripts to click on “Submission” in the homepage of the website.
Authors should suggest, in the “COMMENTS FOR THE EDITOR”, from one to two potential Reviewers (full names+ email address + affiliation). The suggested Reviewers must have no conflict of interest with the proposal research.
The journal cannot be held responsible for the material sent to other addresses. The acceptance of the manuscripts for publication is subject to the judgement of the referees designated for such task.
All manuscripts that do not meet the following rules will be returned to the authors.
Submitted articles have to be complete of:
1) the title of the manuscript.
2) the full names of all the authors.
3) the affiliations of all the authors.
4) the abstract in English.
5) the key words in English.
6) the complete list of references (authors, titles, journal or article, year of publication, volume or issue, page number) and their number references within the text.
References must be numbered consecutively in the order in which they appear in the text. The list of references should be typed in the end of article and numbered following the citation order, in accordance with the examples hereunder reported.
Sheibani K, Battifora H, Burke J. Antigenic phenotype of malignant mesotheliomas and pulmonary adenocarcinomas. Am J Pathol 1986; 123: 212-9.
Number references consecutively, in the order in which they are mentioned in the text; do not alphabetize. The list of references should be typed in numerical order of authors’names (all authors when six or less; whenseven or more list only the first three and add et al.); article title, name of the Journal (abbreviated as in Index Medicus), publication year, volume and first and last page numbers.
7) figures and tables must be titled and numbered, in the order of their citation in the text. Legends are required whenever needed.
8) the figures can be embedded in the manuscript and should be placed at the end, after the tables, along with their legends. If Figures are prepared in jpeg or tiff (or high resolution pdf ) format, they should be loaded separately as supplementary files. Photographs, drawings, graphs, diagrams must have a minimum size of 10×15 cm. A minimum resolution of 300 dpi is required.
9) the author’s complete mailing address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail.
10) manuscripts should be written using Microsoft Word for Windows or Macintosh
Clear and complete texts, tables and illustrations helps to speed up the time for publication.
Dr.ssa Valeria Ceci
Mattioli 1885 – Casa Editrice
Strada di Lodesana 649/sx, loc. Vaio
43036 Fidenza (PR) – Italy
Tel. 0524-530383 – Fax. 0524-82537